Yay! What better way to get into the holiday spirit!
Michael is a solid blog friend and a hard-core DIYer. Plus, he owns a fabulous bed and breakfast with a beautiful gift shoppe in Pennsylvania. Amazing, right? And he has impeccable taste. So, when he asked me if I was interested in a giveaway, I couldn’t say yes fast enough.
Check out the ways to enter at the bottom of this post.
But, before I tell you all about that… let’s chat about this week’s challenge: Dare to… give homemade gifts! It happens to be one of my six favorite challenges.
It’s not too late! There are still several weeks until Christmas. Don’t let blogland let you believe that if you haven’t been working on gifts since June, you cannot give homemade gifts.
You can. And, this week’s challenge is the perfect chance.
Dare to… give homemade gifts!
Nothing is more special than a gift made by you. Don’t think it’s too late! Try out something new to give this year – ideas include bath an body items, kitchen gifts, hand-sewn clothing or home decor.
Here are some of my favorite ideas from last year’s party (You can check out all 46 entries from last year here.)
An ornament wreath by Leah at Kesler Espressler
A coffee cozy by Leslie at Our Soft Spot to Land
A ruffled scarf from Jenny at Anything Pretty
Reusable sandwich bags by Leigh at Popcorn Ideas
Etched mugs by Lauren at Lauren Makes
A crocheted flower brooch by Kellie at KellieBelle.
I am really excited about this week. It’s always a great place to find inspiration and there are several gifts from last year that I’d like to recreate this year.
Speaking of gifts…
In the spirit of holiday gifts, Michael has generously offered one of you a nice selection of goodies from his shoppe for the giveaway. And, trust me, you’ll love it!
Shall I break this down for you?
- Two bars of ZUM holiday soap – Naughty (frankincense-lavender) & Nice (peppermint-lavender)
- Honey, made in his hometown of St. Mary’s at Riddles Honey Farm
- A vintage-looking glass jar with red lid – perfect to fill with holiday goodies!
- A candle tree
- Two votive candles from Bridgewater – Christmas bliss and frosted berry
- A pack of 10 holiday cards from Night Owl Paper Goods
- A jar of Michael’s own red pepper jam.
- A sprig of cypress pine (faux, of course).
Ummm… yeah. Can I pick my own name?
So, I know you wanna know how to enter, right? Let me count the ways.
1. Comment on this post. Tell me what you want for Christmas. (In case you are wondering, I’m hoping Santa brings me installed windows and insulated walls. Romantic, right?)
2. Go visit Michael at Inspired by Charm and leave him a comment. (Come back and let me know.)
3. Tell others about this – on Facebook, your blog, Twitter, etc. (Come back and let me know.)
This giveaway ends on Monday, Dec. 6, at 5 p.m.
Are you ready?
Will you dare?